The unexpected death of a loved one is devastating to both the spouse and the members of his family. When a person dies because of the negligence of another person or company, it could be considered a Wrongful Death.
Compensation for damages after a Wrongful Death may be essential for your future. When you lost a loved one not only affects the family emotionally, but also generates the loss of a significant income for the family, and perhaps the primary source of income for this family. Your home may enter an uncertain future as it has lost someone you depended on forever.
If a loved one has died because of the negligence of another person or company the attorneys Salazar and Velazquez are here to defend your rights.
Some situations where Wrongful Death or Negligent Death may occur.
- Automobile Accidents
- Pedestrian or Cyclist Accidents
- Medical negligence
- Defective products
- Fatal Wounds in Your Workplace
Some of the types of compensation that are covered in wrongful death claims are:
- Pain and suffering
- Lost Consortium
- Funeral expenses
- Medical expenses
- Loss of Future Income
Do you know what to do in case of an accident?
These are the main recommendations you should take in case you are involved in an accident.
- Call the police or 911 if there are injured
- Do not talk to the insurance or sign anything!
- Make sure you have the accident report
- Call Salazar & Velazquez 713-840-7777
After an accident, you have the right to be compensated for the injuries, pain and damage suffered during this accident, this includes loss of work and other causes that can affect your daily life because of this accident.
You need immediate legal representation to guarantee your rights and fight against insurance companies so that you get the fair compensation you deserve and not just some money for the damages of your vehicle as many insurance companies try to do.
After an accident, you are entitled to receive compensation for:
- Specialized Medical Care
- Costs of hospitalization and surgeries
- Rehabilitation therapies
- Repair of property damage
- Payment of lost wages
- Compensation for pain and suffering
- Comprehension for life in case of disability or permanent injury
In Salazar and Velazquez:
- We serve you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- If you cannot come, the lawyers go to you.
- You speak directly to them and not to legal assistants.
- The consultation is totally free
- If you do not win, you will not pay anything
- Your information is totally confidential
If you have been injured in an accident, call attorneys Salazar and Velazquez today at 713-840-7777 for the attorneys who will defend you for maximum compensation.