Houston is a city in constant growth, so it is easy to see construction zones everywhere, and many of our community works or has activities related to areas under construction, sometimes these areas present dangers for the safety of people and are very prone to present conditions where easily someone could get injured.
If you are a construction industry worker and you have been injured or you have suffered an accident in one of these areas, you have rights and the attorneys of Salazar and Velazquez are here to defend you and get you the maximum compensation, call 713-840 -7777
This industry can present many types of situations in which you can get injured such as:
- Scaffolding falls,
- Crane accidents,
- Incident repairs and installation of pipes,
- Explosions of gas line,
- Exposure to hazardous materials and chemicals,
- Falls and slips, etc.
Motorcycle drivers are often victims of accidents on Houston roads, because of the vehicle’s own condition, motorcyclists are more at risk of suffering much more serious and even fatal injuries due to the negligence of other drivers whether auto or trucks.
In addition, this leads to unexpected expenses for ambulance, medical and hospital bills in addition to the temporary loss of work and other related expenses that are often overwhelming. When this happens, you need a team of lawyers who defend and fight for your rights, Salazar and Velazquez’s lawyers are ready to defend you and protect the rights of motorcyclists to share the road safely if you or a loved one has suffered due to a motorcycle accident call now to receive your free consultation at 713-840-7777
Do you know what to do in case of an accident?
These are the main recommendations you should take in case you are involved in an accident.
- Call the police or 911 if there are injured
- Do not talk to the insurance or sign anything!
- Make sure you have the accident report
- Call Salazar & Velazquez 713-840-7777
After an accident, you have the right to be compensated for the injuries, pain and damage suffered during this accident, this includes loss of work and other causes that can affect your daily life because of this accident.
You need immediate legal representation to guarantee your rights and fight against insurance companies so that you get the fair compensation you deserve and not just some money for the damages of your vehicle as many insurance companies try to do.
After an accident, you are entitled to receive compensation for:
- Specialized Medical Care
- Costs of hospitalization and surgeries
- Rehabilitation therapies
- Repair of property damage
- Payment of lost wages
- Compensation for pain and suffering
- Comprehension for life in case of disability or permanent injury
In Salazar and Velazquez:
- We serve you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- If you cannot come, the lawyers go to you.
- You speak directly to them and not to legal assistants.
- The consultation is totally free
- If you do not win, you will not pay anything
- Your information is totally confidential
If you have been injured in an accident, call attorneys Salazar and Velazquez today at 713-840-7777 for the attorneys who will defend you for maximum compensation.